2019 performance dates are in… Big Fun for sure!
The East End Trio
- Sat. 25-Jan.-20 Hotel Indigo – Riverhead @ 6-9PM
- Sun. 26-Jan.-20 Shirley-Mastics-Moriches Community Library @ 1:30PM
- Sun. 09-Feb-20 Southold Public Library – Southold @ 2PM
- Sat. 15-Feb-20 RG|NY Vineyard – Riverhead @1:30-4:30
- Sat. 22-Feb-20 Hotel Indigo – Riverhead @ 6PM-9PM
- Sun. 23-Feb-20 Greenport Harbor Brewery – Peconic @ 3PM-6PM
- Sat. 29-Feb-20 Private Event – Medford
The Truck Stop Gypsies
- Thurs. 30-Jan-20 Hotel Indigo – Riverhead @6PM-9PM
I recently had a big birthday and what better for a birthday present then a new drum. Diane and Antonio got this 1990’s Slingerland Concert King snare for me. This represents that very unique time in Slingerland’s lifetime that Gibson owned the company. This is a beautiful instrument that is very simply designed. Just a beautiful piece of maple (six plies) a simple strainer and hardware. I love it! D
The Farm Recordings – Back on March 31st 2018, I had the pleasure to record at Mick Hargreaves Lantern Sound Recording Rig with both the East End Trio and the Truck Stop Gypsies. This was an opportunity to record live and capture some of the magic of our live performances. Here is the first of the gypsies releases from these recordings.
The Truck Stop Gypsies – Summer 2018